Minimum of 25 hours per week with flexibility
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be required to lead, develop and implement the reward strategy. You will have management of all cyclical reward activity such as annual pay review process, incentive plans and various projects as part of a benefit alignment and role levelling exercise.
You will be working closely with senior level management and executives as well as working with diverse stakeholders across the business.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon’s business: We take pride in the quality of instructions we secure and the unfailing support we provide to our clients. You’ll need talent, ambition, focus and drive. We’ll also need you to have fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail.
If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Leading the annual pay and bonus cycle, ensuring that areas of responsibility, including effective salary benchmarking and relevant data analysis and research are completed in line with project timetable
- Project managing key reward initiatives
- Management / review of benefits, ensuring that areas of responsibility including research, analysis, communications and systems work are completed in line with project timetable
- Supporting executive remuneration agendas to ensure they are well managed and the organisation is compliant with relevant regulatory requirements
- Working with the Head of HR to ensure that compensation activities are aligned with Group policies and standards and that activities are consistent across all business areas as well as ensuring all reward processes drive consistency and fairness
- Be prepared to support group wide communications and answer questions from the business on all reward related matters
- Good understanding of reward agenda (salary, incentives, benefits) and its relationship with business success
- Demonstrable knowledge of reward and recognition practices including pay models, job evaluation frameworks and benchmarking tools
- Experience of developing clear and concise business proposals and presenting at Senior and Executive levels
- Demonstrable credibility of working productively and collaboratively with a wide range of senior stakeholders
- Extensive experience of using and applying job evaluation and benchmarking tools
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills with great attention to detail and extensive experience of analysing and interpreting data
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (advanced level)
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally and in writing to senior stakeholders
- Strong decision-making skills
- Fully CIPD qualified would be desirable
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number AL5327.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.