Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to be based in our Manchester office. This fantastic opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role within an existing payroll team of three. The Payroll Assistant will assist in the preparation and processing of Payroll on a monthly basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing payroll on a monthly basis
- Processing of payroll deductions
- Handling confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Ensuring all statutory reporting is completed to the highest standards within legislation deadlines
- Completing pension schedules and uploading pension data
- Preparing P14/ P60s, P45, P11D and New Starters
- Maintenance of the payroll system ensuring all information is up to date and accurate
- Assisting with other accounts tasks where required
- Previous payroll experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidentiality at all times
- High level of organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
- Experience of Cascade payroll would be of benefit but is not essential
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com quoting reference KO5483 in the subject line.