We are currently recruiting for a talented Paralegal to join our Real Estate team based in our Manchester office. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the UK’s largest law firms.
- Ability to provide clear and comprehensive updates to clients, agents and referrers and to assist clients with queries they may have
- To be able to work to a high standard, and possess a fine attention to detail and to be organised and efficient whilst working under pressure
- To be able to competently prioritise tasks
- To be able to complete tasks within defined timescales to stay in line with Service Level Agreements
- Experience of working with referrers is ideal but not essential.
What we offer in return
In return, we can offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits; a positive and inviting work environment; exposure to industry specialists and a fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater Gordon Group is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number GM5407.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.