The Court of Protection is a specialist court which is responsible for individuals who lack the mental capacity to manage their own property and affairs or to make decisions about their welfare. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to further develop their legal career, working alongside industry leaders.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon’s business: We take pride in the quality of results we secure and the unfailing support we provide to our clients. You’ll need talent, ambition, focus and drive. We’ll also need you to have fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail.
If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assisting with casework
- Supporting Fee Earners in all duties
- Acting as point of contact for our clients
- Updating the case management system
- Undertaking legal research
- Administrative duties
What we are looking for:
- You will have a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care and possess a keen interest in this area of Law.
- Previous Paralegal experience
- The ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people both verbally as well as in writing is also integral to this role as are strong IT skills
- Please also note that we are proud to say that ours are busy teams and so you will need to be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment by prioritising your work to meet competing deadlines
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and quote JB5480 in the subject line.