Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a talented Paralegal who will be responsible for to provide assistance to fee earners within the practice group. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading law firm.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive results we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assisting on a caseload of abuse claims
- Handling client calls
- Dealing with new enquiries
- Chasing medical records
- Instructing experts
- Preparing court bundles
- Updating the case management system
- Administrative duties
- You will have a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care and possess a keen interest in this area of law
- The ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people both verbally as well as in writing is also integral to this role as are strong IT skills
- Please also note that we are proud to say that ours are busy teams and so you will need to be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment by prioritising your
work to meet competing deadlines
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number JB5206.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.