Do you like talking to people? Are you looking to pursue a career in law? How about combining them both?
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. We provide specialist legal advice in a broad range of areas including family, employment, personal injury and crime, to name just a few.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Advisor to join our team. Our New Client Services team provide a vital service to the Company by assessing new claims and building relationships with clients.
Responsibilities to include;
- Understanding the needs of clients, empathising and providing a high level of client care
- Receiving incoming new enquiry instructions via telephone
- Collating information with accuracy throughout the initial enquiry
- Assessing enquiries with a view to acceptance
- Contacting clients and obtaining additional information to assist in the appropriate allocation of the file
You will spend the majority of your time on the telephone talking to potential clients regarding their claims, building rapport and gathering the details required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to relate to people and build rapport with clients
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- IT literate
- Good attention to detail
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number KO5172.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.