Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a personal injury Litigation Executive to join the highly-regarded personal injury department. You will be handling claims received via Trade Unions. This opportunity will allow applicants to deal with a caseload of post litigated claimant EL/OL/PL files
Responsibilities to include;
- Managing your own caseload
- Achieving key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Adhering to court directions and meeting deadlines
- Strong client care skills ensuring clients are kept regularly updated
- Ensuring that trade unions are kept updated
- Good experience in handling a PI fast track litigated caseload
- Good knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Good track record of meeting KPIs – billing, settlements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience in running EL/OL/PL claims will be an advantage
- Previous experience in handling trade union claims will be an advantage
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number AL5503.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.