Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Legal Advisor to assist within the LVI Fraud department, based in our Manchester office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with relevant ligation experience to join one of the UK’s largest law firms.
Responsibilities to include;
- Managing your own caseload from pre-issue stage to conclusion
- Collating evidence in support of liability and quantum/causation
- Working on all matters regularly so that limitation does not become an issue
- Complying with court directions
- Liaising with clients, third parties, medical experts and courts
- Issuing proceedings in accordance with Company procedure
- Adhering to strict client guidelines, KPIs and SLAs
- Excellent litigation experience with a passion for LVI Fraud
- Good understanding of latest legal updates and caselaw
- Pro-active in progressing Client’s matter to early and swift conclusion
- Excellent knowledge of civil procedure rules
- Understanding of solicitor account rules
- Knowledge of legal and technical processes
- A professional approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Works well in fast pace environment
- Excellent team worker
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number AL5356.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.