Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Legal Advisor to assist within the Fraud LVI department, based in our Manchester office.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven office experience to join a leading Law firm.
Responsibilities to include;
- Manage own caseload
- Assess and secure the correct funding for the client
- Secure relevant medical reports and review
- Secure interim payments and client agreements
- Chase clients or suppliers when required
- Secure invoices from suppliers
- Issue proceedings in accordance with Company procedure
- Comply with Court directions
- Provide post settlement case steps, including the release of files to the enforcement team
- Provide a professional attitude to clients at all times
- Take responsibility for all inbound calls if a team member cannot answer, including the checking and action of voicemails
- In the event of being unable to help a client, escalate to the Team Lead
As a Legal Advisor you will be working in a busy team environment liaising clients with colleagues so we require the following
- Relevant administration experience
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office
- A professional approach
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who works well in fast pace environment
- Knowledge of legal processes
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number GM5080.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.