We are currently looking for a legal advisor to join our legal advice team in our centrally located, flagship Manchester office. This is an exciting opportunity for an LPC graduate to build a career in one of the UK’s largest law firms.
Responsibilities to include:
Providing legal advice on a broad spectrum of the law including family/matrimonial matters, consumer issues, property, wills and probate and employment law
- Primary point of contact for numerous trade unions
- Understanding the needs of clients and provide a high level of customer service
- Conducting legal research for all queries which can’t be answered immediately
- Managing enquiries from existing clients regarding the progress of their enquiry using bespoke databases
- In order to apply for this role you must be LPC qualified
- Experience in legal research on legal databases such as PLC
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com quoting reference KO5113 in the subject line.