We are currently hiring a Legal Administrator to join our Wills, Tax, Trust and Probate team providing support to fee earners. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly established team of specialists.
Responsibilities to include:
- Handling client calls and responsible for call progression
- Opening new files and sending out engagement letters
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Providing administrative support to fee earners
- Assisting with lawyer diaries and systems management
- Performing file opening tasks and assisting with compliance processes
- Filing and overseeing the filing system
- Photocopying and scanning
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Similar administrative support experience, gained in an office environment
- Someone proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn and the ability to pick up processes quickly and effectively
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as effectively, as part of a team
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number AL5290.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.