The Court of Protection is a specialist court which is responsible for individuals who lack the mental capacity to manage their own property and affairs or to make decisions about their welfare. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to further develop their legal career, working alongside industry leaders.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon’s business: We take pride in the quality of instructions we secure and the unfailing support we provide to our clients. You’ll need talent, ambition, focus and drive. We’ll also need you to have fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail.
If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Providing administrative support to fee earners and wider team
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Responding to queries coming into the group email inbox
- Scanning and saving documents to the case management system
- Assisting with file bundling for court
- Filing and archiving
- Assisting the court of protection payroll team with various duties
- Strong interest in a legal career
- Efficient time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number AL5292.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.