We are currently looking for a number of IT Assistants to provide IT support across the company in our flagship Manchester office. This is an exciting opportunity for those with a real interest in developing a career within IT.
Responsibilities to include:
- Prioritising and handling desk side support and service requests
- Setting up desk top equipment, mobile phones, laptops and conference calls
- Offering printer support
- Providing password resets
- Any other administrative or support tasks as required within the IT team
- Participating in IT projects
- A passion for working in IT
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Takes ownership of an issue and follows through to conclusion
- Highly organised data and documentation handling skills
- Conscientious with a detailed approach
- Knowledge of ITIL principles is desirable but not essential
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number AL5000.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.