Slater and Gordon have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications professional with a flair for channels and content.
We are currently in an exciting and ambitious transformation and making investments in our technology and communications that will have a huge impact on our employee experience - the successful applicant will be a major contributor to delivering new and innovative communication channels to engage colleagues in our brand story.
Customer service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon’s business: We take pride in the quality of results we secure and the unfailing support we provide to our customers, as this applies to our colleagues too. You’ll need talent, ambition, focus and drive. With a genuine passion for delivering exceptional service and working for a dynamic, innovative organisation.
If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Designing and delivering our communication channel strategy - face to face and digital
- Delivering a new social intranet platform compatible with Microsoft 365
- Driving strong employee adoption and engagement with the new platform and content
- Training and enabling colleagues across the business to make the most effective use of channels available.
- Writing great copy to engage people with the company story
- Leading on projects both strategically and tactically to deliver great results
- Measuring progress and making recommendations for improvement
- Are you a communications expert with great project delivery skills?
- Do you have strong experience and a passion for social digital platform management?
- Do you have a flair for copy writing and storytelling and is engaging with your audience important to you?
- Are you a collaborative and outcome focused colleague to work with?
- Are you constantly keen to learn, adapt and progress in what you do?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to drive employee engagement and support business success?
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JB5111 in the subject line.