This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career in HR and gain experience working within a large professional environment. You will support service delivery, working with management to deliver an excellent service to the business across the full employee life cycle.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive headlines we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Acting as first point of contact in HR for telephone, email and face to face enquiries, appropriately responding to queries and requests
- Undertaking a range of tasks and administrative activities to support the delivery of an excellent service by the HR team
- Administration of the organisation’s access control system
- Ensuring new and current staff are compliant in line with company procedure
- Providing timely and accurate management information as required
- Involvement in HR projects
- Knowledge of HR policies, processes and best practice is beneficial
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Confidentiality and sensitivity
- Attention to detail and organised
- Up to date knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- Strong business acumen and a commercial focus
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number AL5419.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.