We are currently looking for a Facilities Coordinator to provide support to the Assistant Facilities Manager in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with facilities experience who is wanting to take the next step in their career.
Responsibilities to include:
- Management of Facilities Assistant team based in Manchester, including training, coaching and review meetings
- Management of site security
- Management of all building operations and maintenance (hard and soft FM)
- Supplier management (SLA’s, tenders and contract management)
- Financial management and department budgetary control
- Deliver legislative compliance by working closely with the Health and Safety team
- Management of space planning, office moves and relocations
- Project Management
- Responsibility for co-ordinating contingency and resilience plans
- Managing the PPM and reactive maintenance logs for all building assets
- Creating and maintaining MI logs through various internal systems and Microsoft Excel
- Invoice processing, raising PO’s and submitting new supplier requests as per Procurement procedures
- Proven facilities and office support experience
- A good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment while demonstrating flexibility to adjust to changing work priorities
- Health and Safety qualifications would be an advantage
- Supervisory experience
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number AL5337.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.