Slater and Gordon have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Employee Relations Advisor. This is a fantastic role that will give the right person the chance to develop their career in a challenging yet supportive environment working alongside industry experts.
You will Support Leaders with end to end case management on ER issues including absence management, probation, AWOL, flexible working, investigations, capability and disciplinary cases.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon’s business: We take pride in the quality of instructions we secure and the unfailing support we provide to our clients. You’ll need talent, ambition, focus and drive. We’ll also need you to have fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail.
If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide guidance to line managers
- Coach and provide advice on meeting preparation and conduct
- End to end ownership and management of capability, disciplinary and grievance issues
- Attending meetings and tribunals
- Identifying trends and proposing solutions
- Provide analytical and trend analysis
- Deliver educational training to relevant operational teams as required
- Strong experience within HR Employee Relations
- Previous experience of working within a highly commercial setting
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong experience of working in partnership with leaders and colleagues to drive results
- Ability to present at all levels; verbally, in writing and in presentations
- Experience implementing diverse and high impact HR initiatives to support group objectives
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com quoting reference AL5474 in the subject line.