Do you like talking to people? Are you looking to pursue a career in law? How about combining them both?
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. We provide specialist legal advice in a broad range of areas including family, employment, personal injury and crime, to name just a few.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Advisor to join our team. Our New Client Services team provide a vital service to the Company by assessing new claims and building relationships with clients.
Responsibilities to include;
- Understanding the needs of clients, empathising and providing a high level of client care
- Receiving incoming new enquiry instructions via telephone
- Collating information with accuracy throughout the initial enquiry capture process
- Assessing enquiries with a view to acceptance
- Contacting clients and obtaining additional information to assist in the appropriate allocation of the file
You will spend the majority of your time on the telephone talking to potential clients regarding their claims, building rapport and gathering the details required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to relate to people and build rapport with clients
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- IT literate
- Good attention to detail
The role will ideally suit a law graduate, or equivalent (a degree is not essential) with a desire to make a difference to people’s lives. Full training will be provided.
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary and bonus with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm based in Manchester city centre.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number KO3206.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.