Central Switchboard Operator
Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for an experienced switchboard operator with a passion for providing high level of customer service who will join our Central Switchboard department in Manchester. The ideal candidate will contribute towards the delivery of a professional and efficient switchboard service.
Responsibilities to include:
- Answering and connecting calls using a computerised switchboard system
- Transferring calls to the correct person from the main switchboard
- Handling queries and requests for information from our clients’ and potential clients
- Taking and relaying messages
- Liaising with Lawyers, Support Staff and others
- Assisting our New Client Services team by directing client and potential client calls
- Delivering excellent customer service with a professional approach
- Experience of working within a busy switchboard team
- A confident telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player who will be diligent and committed
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel
- A highly motivated and proactive approach
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number KO4504.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.