Do you enjoy finding solutions to business problems? Are you interested in a role where you can use technology to improve the way we work?
The Transformation Team has a vacancy for a Business Analyst role in the Manchester office, working on our employee and customer programmes. This an exciting time to join the team and work with Project Managers, IT teams and experts from our operations.
You’ll have a key role in translating the business needs to our tech teams…and vice versa…helping the business get ready for new ways of working and new systems.
Responsibilities to include:
- Undertaking research and providing business analysis, drawing on internal and external markets
- Providing objective and factual analysis, design and requirements, establishing best practice and compliant and consistent end to end processes
- Providing effective facilitation of workshops, preparing materials, identifying stakeholders required and identifying objectives
- Taking forward process re-engineering and requirements gathering methodologies working with SME, process owners and impacted teams to obtain sign off
- Providing analysis on costs and benefits for options and solutions, building business cases to support informed business decision making
- Working with key stakeholders to develop viable change solutions ensuring that opportunities to learn, create efficiency or add control are identified and proposed
- Providing an interface across the business to establish relevant existing project and create activity links, to avoid duplication of effort and resource
- Proven analytical and research skills
- Experience of process design/re-engineering, requirements gathering and impact assessments
- Experience of data analysis and data mapping
- Knowledge of project life cycles, project delivery and change planning – experience in Agile and/or Waterfall environments
- Excellent stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Workshop preparation and facilitation experience
- Strong written and oral communication
- Led or supported User Acceptance Testing
- Solutions focused with a can do approach
- Self-starter, pro-active and enjoys a fast paced environment
- Microsoft office, particularly excel and Visio technical skills
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number AL5228.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.