At Slater and Gordon, we’re looking for people who are excited by the prospect of joining a non-traditional firm and the opportunities that come with that.
Client service is at the heart of our business: We take pride in the quality of instructions we secure and the unfailing support we provide to our clients.
People love working at Slater and Gordon because they have interesting, quality work they would not get elsewhere and are given opportunities based on their strengths and potential, not on time-served or their place in the hierarchy.
- Are you determined, persistent and achieve your goals whatever obstacles might get in your way?
- Do you take a real pride in whatever you do and believe that whatever happens, it’s down to you to get results?
- Are you someone who is great at getting things done quickly whilst still delivering to your naturally high standards
- Are you approachable? The type of person who connects easily with other people and who quickly establishes trust with clients? Do you love those days at work when you know you’ve really made a difference to other people?
- Are you great at seeing the ‘wood for the trees’ in understanding what’s important and explaining complex issues in simple terms?
- Do you love learning about new things that will help you excel?
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a progressive law firm that does things differently, we want to hear from you.
As an Employment Lawyer you’ll be working with great people in a friendly and open culture that gives people the work-life balance they need to do great work.
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment in a brand new office, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
How to apply:
We are really excited to hear from you so please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the reference 'GM5335' to discover more.