Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an award winning legal firm? Are you passionate about the quality of service you provide to your clients? We are currently recruiting for a team of talented, ambitious paralegals to support a large group of clients on a very exciting well publicised group litigation case. You will be working alongside some of the industry’s top performing experts in their field giving you the chance to learn and develop key skills and knowledge.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive results we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Review and organize document productions
- Prepare review medical records
- Prepare letters and draft documents
- Conduct investigative research
- Maintain calendars to track deadlines
- Knowledge of litigation procedures and processes
- Good communication and the ability to work as part of a team
- Technical skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience drafting and responding to clients
- The ability to multitask and successfully manage a variety of demands daily
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number GM4350.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.