We are currently hiring a Legal Administrator to join our Family team providing support to fee earners. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly established team of specialists.
Responsibilities to include:
- Opening new files and sending out an engagement letters
- Processing new clients
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Providing administrative support to fee earners
- Assisting with lawyer diaries and systems management
- Performing file opening tasks and assisting with compliance processes
- Filing and overseeing the filing system
- Photocopying and scanning
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Strong interest in a legal career
- Administrative support experience, gained in an office environment would be beneficial
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn and the ability to pick up processes quickly and effectively
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as effectively, as part of a team
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number KO5156.