This is an exciting opportunity which offers exposure to a wide variety of governance, risk, compliance and audit work. You will have a key role in ensuring the group and its employees adhere to the relevant legal and regulatory requirements and that everyone provides the highest standard of service.
Responsibilities to include:
- Work with the Head of GRC and General Counsel to plan, prepare for and manage an annual schedule of reports and governance meetings
- Ensure governance records are kept up to date and provide document management coordination and support
- Coordinate and communicate governance updates
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Business Continuity plans
- Establish and maintain appropriate administration systems
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with ability to work flexibly in response to changing priorities
- Ability to write concise, accurate and practical governance documents
- A good self-manager who can take the initiative and be pro-active
- Excellent attention to detail
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email email@example.com stating the job reference number 4240.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.