This is an exciting opportunity which offers exposure to a wide variety of governance, risk, compliance and audit work. You will have a key role in ensuring the group and its employees adhere to the relevant legal and regulatory requirements and that everyone provides the highest standard of service.
Responsibilities to include:
- To set up, run and manage effective reporting systems
- Develop a broad range of reporting and analysis tools across multiple data sources
- Develop and use standardised processes to analyse and explain performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Produce weekly and monthly MI and KPI packs with trend and comparative analysis
- Monitor and analyse KPI information to identify risks, errors, issues and improvement opportunities
- Highlight risks and issues through review and analysis of data
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with ability to work flexibly in response to changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiar with a range of analytical techniques to and producing reports
- Ability to deal with large amounts of information and complex data
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number 4242.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.