This is an exciting opportunity which offers exposure to a wide variety of risk and compliance work. You will have a key role in ensuring the group and its employees adhere to the relevant legal and regulatory requirements and that everyone provides the highest standard of service.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assisting in management of compliance monitoring programme, conducting periodic compliance reviews and providing reports
- Undertaking compliance monitoring and testing activities
- Monitoring and taking ownership of the group’s central repository of compliance queries
- Providing advice and responding to compliance queries
- Assisting in research in respect of any internal compliance failures
- An understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and general compliance issues
- Take the initiative and be pro-active
- Highly organised with the ability to manage a workload
- A good self-manager
- Excellent attention to detail
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number GM4239
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.