Slater and Gordon are currently looking for a Technical Trainer to effectively provide system training to colleagues, and when required additional technical resource to support process review and the roll out of new system process changes and functionality. We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to enhance colleague’s system knowledge, navigation skills and awareness of support tools, systems and case management systems processes/ functions to ensure colleagues competently and effectively manage services for our clients.
Duties will include:
- Working with Operational Teams, L&D and IT to design, develop and keep up to date systems training and associated process and support materials, approved through the governance process.
- Provide induction, system / process training for new starters and existing colleagues. Ensuring adequate introduction to the business and to all systems.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all training by reviewing colleague’s system use and adherence to the agreed processes.
- Develop, document and maintain system / tools user manuals and support aids for use by colleagues. Ensure all training material is reviewed on a 6th monthly cycle or earlier based on the business needs.
- Build and maintain a systems / tool competency framework to track and report on colleague’s competency levels.
- Provide line management responsibilities for other IT and Technical trainers as required.
- Demonstrate first class communication skills via presentations, evaluation reports and document production to support training as and when required.
- Identify system and support tools improvements / changes.
- Excellent written and verbal skills - a positive and strong communicator, written and verbal. Articulate and confident in delivering training
- Excellent IT skills – advanced level knowledge of MS applications.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Excellent training and engagement skills – ability to engage and communicate at all levels.
- Experience of effectively applying the full L&D cycle.
- Experience of working in the sector
- Ability to travel and stay away from home - Ability to be on site ready to work from 9am and until the end of the business day / fulfilling the core hours and providing additional support outside of hours as and when required to support the business (this may also require the candidate to travel across various regions at times in the North and South and stay away from home).
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number GM5240.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch