Due to continued growth and investment we now have an exciting opportunity for a Resource Planning Analyst. The successful individual will be responsible for the end to end process of creating, maintaining and maximizing the forecasts and schedules for our front line agents in a multi-channel contact centre. Delivering the resource planning cycle is key to the strategic vision of the business, and this role is pivotal in the future success of Slater and Gordon.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive results we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Implementing forecasts and headcount models
- Develop/update/maintain capacity plans
- Update/maintain the baseline contact volume and forecasts
- Influence and guide senior managers across the business to assist with delivery and performance through detailed analysis and reporting
- Document schedule efficiency
- Analyze reports
- Support the real time management of the Contact Centre’s by monitoring performance
- Experience of contact centre planning & forecasting
- Experience of workforce management systems
- Experience of ACD, IVR, WFM, customer satisfaction, quality monitoring
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ideas orientated – analytical and intuitive
- Ability to accurately record data information
- Adaptable to changing environments
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number JB4308.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.