We have an exciting opportunity in our Liverpool office for someone with account experience. In this role you will control NIHL debt, process client payments and manage client and office account monies to ensure we achieve revenue and cash collection targets.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon’s business: We take pride in the quality of instructions we secure and the unfailing support we provide to our clients. You’ll need talent, ambition, focus and drive. We’ll also need you to have fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail.
If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Performing post settlement activities on files such as submitting client payments, client to office transfer requests, NYP requests, chasing TPI for unpaid bills
- Ensuring steps are run to correctly close files
- Liaising internally for any bill queries
- Allocating incoming Cheques
- Chasing relevant parties for required information in order to finalise the file
- Performing delegated tasks on files, including document and letter creation
- Accounts experience would be a distinct advantage
- A basic understanding of an NIHL department
- Legal experience is desirable, ideally within post settlement
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident with great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number AL4269.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.