This is an exciting role within our ULR team in which you will be managing your own litigated and non-litigated caseload. In this role you will delivering a quality service to all clients, from file allocation to closure.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon’s business: We take pride in the quality of instructions we secure and the unfailing support we provide to our clients. You’ll need talent, ambition, focus and drive. We’ll also need you to have fantastic organisational skills and attention to detail.
If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Managing own caseload and assisting other team members caseloads
- Progressing all files proactively towards a settlement, including management of inactivity, complaints etc
- Reporting to insurers, brokers, corporate and lay clients at least every 21 days
- Maintaining ledger entries to ensure all costs and disbursements are claimed
- Minimising write-offs and case closures due to AWOL client’s
- Chasing clients and suppliers when required
- Experience of handling small claims and RTA litigation cases
- An understanding of legal defence procedures and MIB untraced procedures and agreements
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm as well as immediate exposure to the best quality work within the serious injury field.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number AL5456.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.