Serious Injury, Liverpool
Slater Gordon Group are recruiting for a Solicitor to join their Serious Injury team in Liverpool. is to provide and deliver a quality service to all internal and external customers and clients, through the execution of tasks from file allocation to closure in an accurate, proactive and efficient manner. The Solicitor is responsible for achieving daily and monthly targets and contributing to the productivity of the Serious Injury team by actively managing a complex case load of high value claims.
Responsibilities to include:
- Manage own case load
- Achieve daily and monthly targets
- Action post in accordance with SLA’s
- Assess and secure the correct funding for the client
- Secure relevant medical reports and review
- Prepare cases appropriately for litigation and any hearing
- Provide post settlement case steps, including the release of siles to the enforcement team
- Obtain the clients Schedule of Loss and any evidence
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please email email@example.com stating the job reference number 4313.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.