Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Legal Advisor to join our Claims Disputed department in our Liverpool office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with RTA Fast Track experience or similar to expand their career with one of the UK’s largest, top ranking law firms.
Responsibilities to include:
- To comply with case management system and work flows and be responsible for own task pad, maintain task pad to required standard
- To assess liability and quantum on own files
- To be a competent and experienced litigator, have a good working knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules to be able to run cases to disposal/trial, proven track record with fast track value claims
- Use of correct Court documentation and fully understands Court procedures
- To demonstrate the ability to take individual responsibility within the context of a team environment, competent at managing own caseload in order to meet Service Level agreements and internal standards
- To demonstrate knowledge of both claimant and defendant RTA cases
- Knowledge/experience of litigation personal injury claims in fast track
- Defendant & Claimant experience
- Document drafting experience
- Ability to deal with high volume of litigation
- Effective use of case management system
- Well organised
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm as well as immediate exposure to the best quality work within the serious injury field.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number KO5068.