35 Hours per week: Sunday 9am to 9pm, Monday to Thurs 16:45 to 22:45
Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Deputy Team Leader who will be responsible for training and supporting the Out of Hours team in our Liverpool office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous customer service or call centre experience, with the ability to lead a team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Conducting auditing/feedback and results provided to team leaders/department manager along with recommendations of training and or improvements
- Undertaking call monitoring in order to identify training needs and conducting induction training
- Providing technical guidance to team members to assist with more complex cases
- Ensuring that excellent performance against KPI’s is acknowledged and the reasons for success shared amongst the team
- Proactively encourage continuous improvement ideas from the team and drive continuous improvement throughout the business
- Handling calls at the FNOL stage, ensuring all claims are dealt with efficiently and accurately
- Recording information required for FNOL reporting and claim progression
- Previous experience working within a telephone-based customer service/contact centre role
- Professional approach
- Good organisation skills
- Strong prioritisation skills and adaptability
- Ability to in work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number AL5285.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.