Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisor to join our Claims Initiation Team based in our Liverpool office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven office experience to join a leading Law firm. The hours of work will include shifts between 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, on a weekly basis.
Responsibilities to include:
- Reviewing incoming retainers
- Reviewing all cases for liability prospects
- Obtaining any missing information needed to progress a case
- Managing digital spreadsheet to ensure tasks are being actioned
- Ensuring all information on a case is accurately and promptly entered onto the database
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office for processing queries
- Ideally possess some experience in a customer service environment
- Professional approach
- Good organisational skills, strong prioritisation skills and adaptability
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number KO5154.