Are you looking for an opportunity to join an award winning legal firm? Are you passionate about service quality and thrive on solving problems? As one of the country’s largest legal firms, we help 1,000’s of clients daily, but occasionally things can and do go wrong.
We are committed to putting them right quickly and need a dynamic, customer-centric client care representative to join the team.
We work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. You’ll need to analyse information swiftly, communicate with internal and external stakeholders effectively, and ensure that the correct resolution is achieved for our clients, every time.
- Liaising with clients to understand (and potentially resolve) their concerns, and positively manage any complaints.
- Providing technically correct, phone and written responses, including proposed and/ or agreed resolutions, to clients following the investigation.
- Assisting with investigating complaints and drafting written responses.
- Assisting members of the team with resolutions when necessary.
- Assisting with the collation of evidence bundles and official response to Ombudsman complaints as and when requested.
- Communicate with Fee Earners and Solicitors to query case history and discuss resolution.
- Analysis of case files to identify issues or concerns and recommend remedy.
- General technical understanding of legal cases including personal injury, family, residential property, wills, trusts, tax, probate, divorce, dispute resolution, employment etc.
- Previous customer complaints experience within a fast paced environment.
- Conflict resolution and/or active listening skills crucial.
- Alternative problem solving.
- Accurate investigation and research skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
What we offer in return:
In return, we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world-class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please select “Apply now” and follow the online process. Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.