35 Hours per week: 8pm to 8am Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for a Claims Handler to join the Out of Hours team in our Liverpool office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous customer service or call centre experience, who is looking to work on a night shift basis.
Responsibilities to include:
- Handling calls at the FNOL stage, ensuring all claims are dealt with efficiently and accurately
- Ensuring all claims are set up within the claims system
- Registering new motor accident claims
- Identifying missing data for claims
- Recording information required for FNOL reporting and claim progression
- Liaising with different insurers and third parties
- Working as part of our busy team
- Ad hoc case management duties
- Previous experience working within a telephone-based customer service/contact centre role
- Professional approach
- Good organisation skills
- Strong prioritisation skills and adaptability
- Ability to in work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating the job reference number AL5360.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.