Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for an Administrator who will be responsible for to provide administrative assistance to fee earner(s) and other support staff within the practice group. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading law firm.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive headlines we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Maintaining internal and external mailbox
- Working with agencies to ensure reports are returned within the defined SLA’s
- Dealing with supplier queries by phone and email
- Contacting internal and external suppliers for individual case queries and urgent limitation cases
- Maintaining day to day relationships with internal key stakeholders and with suppliers
- Assisting in the resolution of process issues
- Reviewing pending medical instructions report
- Undertaking day to day delivery of specific tasks
- Assisting with adhoc projects
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in order to liaise effectively and confidently with all levels of management and suppliers
- Competent with MS software packages, particularly with excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and methodical
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number KO5433.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.