Hours: Monday and Thursday 17:00 – 20:00, Tuesday and Wednesday 14:15 – 20:00
Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for an Administration Support Handler to join our Out of Hours team based in our Liverpool office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with administration experience, who is looking to work on a part-time basis.
Responsibilities to include:
- Issuing and chasing documents
- Dealing with customer enquiries and arranging relevant follow up actions to take place
- Identifying missing data for claims
- Liaising with different insurers and third parties
- Administration duties for various departments
- Ad hoc case management duties
- Previous administration experience
- Professional approach
- Good organisation skills
- Strong prioritisation skills and adaptability
- Ability to in work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference number AL5426.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.