Slater and Gordon are currently looking for proactive Solicitors to join a specialist children team, based in our Cardiff office.
This presents an exciting opportunity for Family lawyers with experience of both Private and Public proceedings to join our leading Law firm.
Responsibilities to include;
- Providing the highest level of client care in the management of client matters
- Overseeing all the financial aspects of matters including time recording, billing and debtor management in order to achieve your personal fee budget.
- Building relationships with internal and external parties
- Ensuring that files are managed effectively, meeting set deadlines, complying with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system.
- Where required you will also delegate work to more junior fee earners and legal support staff to ensure work is completed in a timely manner and court, or other, deadlines are adhered to.
- Participating, with other senior fee earners in marketing activities including networking
- Actively role modelling our values of ‘Do it Right’, ‘Take the Lead’ and ‘Work Well with Others’.
- Training within the area of Family Law and a solid understanding of Family matters.
- Someone with good commercial awareness
- In terms of the key competencies that are required in this role, we are looking for someone who is proactive and who has the ability to organise and prioritise their workload effectively
- Finally, you must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain good working relationships.
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting GM5265 in the subject line.