2-5 years PQE
Slater and Gordon have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor or Paralegal who will be responsible for a varied caseload, working on behalf of membership organisations such as the Police Federation and Trade Union clients. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly established team of specialists, based in our Cardiff office.
Responsibilities to include;
* Maintaining a caseload and overseeing the file management of complex cases
* Supporting Senior Fee earners with more complex case work
* Providing the highest level of client care, advice and representation to our clients
* Building relationships with internal and external parties
* Ensuring that files are managed effectively and ensuring that set deadlines are met
* As well as possessing experience in a similar role, applicants should be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the Employment market
* Ideally someone with civil procedure experience
* Good commercial awareness
* Someone who is proactive and who has the ability to organise and prioritise their workload effectively
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain good working relationships
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm as well as immediate exposure to the best quality work within the serious injury field.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply: