Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity to work with an award winning legal firm? Are you passionate about the quality of service you provide to your clients? We are currently recruiting for a talented, ambitious solicitor with proven experience or a genuine interest in crime to be part of our dynamic, professional team based in Cardiff.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive headlines we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with contentious criminal and disciplinary legal matters
- Ensure efficient file management including adherence to timescales; compliance with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system
- Participate and support senior fee earners in marketing opportunities including networking and contribution to blogs, media commentary etc within Slater and Gordon guidelines if required
- Ensure financial aspects of matters including time recording, billing and debtor management are managed to enable achievement of personal fee budget
- Knowledge and experience within a similar area of Law
- LPC Qualified or equivalent
- Advocacy experience would be a distinct advantage
- The ability to successfully manage an individual billing target
- Experience of working to key performance indicators
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to work to the needs of the firm as and when required
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email email@example.com stating the job reference number 4418.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.