Are you looking for an opportunity to join an award winning legal firm? Are you passionate about the quality of service you provide to your clients? We are currently recruiting for an ambitious litigation executive with clinical negligence or personal injury experience to join our successful team based in our Cardiff office.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive results we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- Manging a case-load of clinical negligence files
- Assessing claims
- Ensure that customer expectations about the process and timescales are well managed
- Ensure that new claims and correspondence are actioned in accordance with our service level agreements
- Inputting and updating the Claims Management System
- To provide general assistance in the office and help/guidance to colleagues where appropriate
- You will have a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care and possess a keen interest in Clinical Negligence
- Knowledge and understanding of personal injury
- The ability to learn quickly and apply learning so you can work at pace and meet keen deadlines
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office and ideally case management system experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work using own initiative
- A good law degree or legal academic background such as ILEX study & LLM or LPC
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JB5003 in the subject line.