We are currently recruiting for a talented Lawyer with experience of litigation and representing claimants in the personal injury field who will specialise in EL, PL and OL work. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of UK’s largest Serious and Specialist injury law firms and represent the trade union members with whom we work. You will take on an established, interesting caseload, including litigated and disputed matters.
Responsibilities to include:
- Supporting on an personal injury EL/PL/OL caseload
- Conducting claims
- Handling of client matters
- Ensuring that the highest levels of client care are provided
- Ensuring that trade unions are kept updated
- Adhering to court directions and meeting deadlines
- You will have a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care and possess a keen interest in Personal Injury
- You should also possess previous experience gained at a law firm and exposure to assisting with or managing your own caseload within EL/OL/PL
- Litigation experience is essential
- The ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people both verbally as well as in writing is also integral to this role as are strong IT skills
- Previous experience in handling trade union claims will be an advantage but not essential
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
To submit an application please select Apply Now and follow the instructions. If you have any questions regarding this role please call 0161 383 3912