Due to continued success we are now looking for a talented multi track RTA Solicitor to join our Cambridge team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced serious injury fee earner who is looking for a rewarding and challenging career with an award winning legal firm. Our team has extensive experience providing support and guidance in what can be very challenging circumstances such as serious and catastrophically injured clients following high profile incidents. The team also provide support to families following fatal incidents.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive results we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- To assist senior Lawyers in the progression of cases.
- Providing the highest level of client care in the management of client matters
- Overseeing all the financial aspects of matters including time recording, billing and debtor management in order to achieve your personal fee budget
- Building relationships with internal and external parties
- Ensuring that files are managed effectively, meeting set deadlines, complying with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system
- Participating, with other fee earners in marketing activities including networking
- As well as possessing experience in a similar area of Law, applicants must be able to demonstrate an extensive understanding of serious and catastrophic injury claims is essential
- Extensive experience without qualification may be considered
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- We are looking for someone who is proactive and who has the ability to organise and prioritise their workload effectively as well as the ability to delegate work accordingly
- Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems to ensure completeness of records and aid business decision making
- Proficient IT skills
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com quoting JB5334 in the subject line.