We are currently recruiting a talented paralegal to join our RTA –multi track team who specialise in catastrophic and serious personal injury cases. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the UK’s largest Personal Injury firms. The ideal candidate will have personal injury fee earning experience and a positive and proactive approach to work.
Client service is at the heart of Slater and Gordon and we take pride in the impressive results we generate, demonstrating our range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by our Solicitors. If you have got the talent, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assisting with catastrophic and serious personal injury cases
- Witness statements
- Chasing medical records
- Instructing experts and requesting information
- Preparing court bundles
- Updating the case management system
- Diary management
- Administrative duties
- You will have a passion for providing empathetic and exemplary client care
- Possess a keen and genuine interest in personal injury
- You should also possess previous experience gained at a law firm and exposure to assisting with or managing your own caseload within PI
- The ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people both verbally as well as in writing is also integral to this role
- Strong IT skills
- Please also note that we are proud to say that ours are busy teams and so you will need to be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment by prioritising your work to meet competing deadlines
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and quote JB5211 in the subject line.