Come work as an Operations Case Handler at a growing medico-legal company that offers great benefits, opportunities and an excellent learning environment.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
Mobile Doctors are part of the Slater Gordon Group and we are currently recruiting for Operations Case Handlers to work at our busy Bolton Office.
Mobile Doctors is the longest established provider of Independent Medical Evidence in the UK, with over 25 years’ experience within the medico-legal market and has grown organically to become one of the leading suppliers of medical evidence and treatments for legal claims.
This is an exciting opportunity for those with previous customer service experience who are looking to develop a rewarding and successful career with a leading UK firm.
The role of Operations Case Handler is to efficiently and accurately manage our customer’s medical instructions, ensuring that processes, Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and our values are adhered to whilst providing outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities to include:
- Data entry
- Managing a high volume of incoming enquires via telephone and email
- Liaising between our customers clientele, solicitors and accredited medical experts to manage medico-legal appointments
- Proofreading medical instructions and medico-legal reports provided by medical experts
- Communicating with the National Health Service (NHS) and other medical records suppliers to acquire relevant medical records
- To be compliant with Mobile Doctors policies and procedures, including but not limited to, Information Security and General Data Protection Regulation
- Full adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
What we are looking for:
- Data entry experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring that high standards of quality are consistently maintained
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to build rapport/relationships with external and internal clients & customers
- Strong prioritisation skills and adaptability
- High quality written and verbal communication
- Drive and self-determination with the ability to find and implement solutions to problems
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems and processes as required
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Market leading benefits including pension and private healthcare
- 20 days annual holiday (excluding bank holidays), rising 1 day a year with each full year’s continual service (up to 25 days)
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent training
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please email email@example.com stating the job reference number 4346.
Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.