Slater and Gordon Lawyers can provide expert legal advice and/or immediate representation anywhere in the UK. For a free initial consultation call our Professional Conduct Solicitors now on freephone 0161 830 9695 or contact us online.
Professional Conduct - Our Solicitor Services
Slater and Gordon provide affordable legal advice to guide individuals and practices through the complexities of a regulatory investigation or discipline from beginning to end, including:
• Preparation of your initial response to any notification of complaint
• Advising and representing you in urgent interim order proceedings
• Responding to findings of a regulator’s investigation and assisting you in preparing the appropriate response
• Preparing for a substantive disciplinary hearing
• Considering and advising you on any appropriate challenges throughout the regulatory proceedings
• Liaising with your regulatory body on your behalf throughout the disciplinary process
• Providing you throughout with forward-looking, strategic advice.
These services can be agreed at fixed rate or staged payment plans to make it affordable from beginning to end. In some cases you may benefit from an insurance policy which we can review and action for you.
Professional Conduct - Our Solicitors Expertise
A disciplinary complaint brought by your regulatory body is a daunting prospect for a professional. Your professionalism is called into question and your right to practise and earn a living may be at risk.
Our team of Professional Discipline & Regulation Solicitors are experts in Professional Conduct Proceedings; let us do our job for you so you can continue with yours.
The Legal 500 states that "Slater and Gordon Lawyers has been representing the Financial Reporting Council in a complaint issued against Deloitte and one of its corporate finance partners alleging breaches of fundamental principles. The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is also a key client".
Call our Professional Conduct Solicitors on freephone 0161 830 9695 or contact us online.
Slater and Gordon Lawyers is one of the UK's largest and well known law firms with offices in London, Manchester, Watford, Liverpool, Chester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Preston, Wakefield and Wrexham.
Professional Conduct News
NHS Regulator exposed as 'not fit for purpose' by maternity deaths - See The Guardian.