For a free initial consultation or immediate legal representation for International & Multinational Business Crime issues, call Slater and Gordon Lawyers on freephone 0808 175 8000 or contact us online.
Links in this section
Our UK contact centre is open 24 hours 365 days a year.
Increasingly globalised markets, and growing concerns surrounding terrorism, combined with the need to combat international fraud and money laundering have led to significant increases in cross border cooperation between international law enforcement agencies and prosecutions now often occur in more than one jurisdiction that relate to the same matter.
Call Slater and Gordon Lawyers now if:
- The authorities want to speak to you about an investigation
- You might face prosecution for a dishonesty offence
- You have been charged with an offence.
Slater and Gordon Lawyers are recognised as one of the UK's leading white collar and business crime law firms with over 30 years' experience advising clients in high profile and often complex investigations.
Our International Investigation cases include:
- High yield investment (Ponzi) fraud in multiple jurisdictions
- An investigation relating to the construction of a world renowned library in Egypt
- A Marine & Oil Services company acquitted following a corruption prosecution brought by the Overseas Corruption Unit of the City of London Police
- European investigation connected with the export of valuable works of art
- Representing a senior director in an investigation concerning World Bank contracts in Africa
- Defending a senior executive in a prosecution concerning payments in Azerbaijan and Nigeria
- Assisting the former CEO and other senior directors of a leading UK plc in relation to corruption proceedings in Austria
- Acting for a key witness in evidence given to the SFO in relation to a high profile defence contract investigation emanating from the Middle East.
We have the expertise to advise individuals and businesses on all aspects of the process including:
- Responding to information requests made by a Mutual Legal Assistance request
- Preparing clients for interview by overseas and UK authorities
- Resisting extradition requests
- Securing assistance from our network of International Lawyers and other experts.
We offer a free initial consultation and are available 24 hours a day 7 day a week to assist you when you need us.
Call our International Business Crime Lawyers on freephone 0808 175 8000 or contact us online.
Slater and Gordon Lawyers is one of the UK's largest and well known law firms with offices in London, Manchester, Watford, Liverpool, Chester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Preston, Wakefield and Wrexham.