For Bribery Act compliance assistance call the Business Crime Solicitors at Slater and Gordon Lawyers for a free initial consultation on freephone 0808 175 7722 or contact us and we will call you.
The Bribery Act 2010 brings in a number of new offences and it is essential for both companies and individuals to understand how these operate and what issues may most concern law enforcement agencies.
In many instances the individual facts of a particular scenario may determine whether the Bribery Act is engaged and we can tailor our legal advice to your needs accordingly. We assist companies and individuals in navigating their way through potentially complicated areas such as:
- Corporate hospitality
- Facilitation payments
- The use of agents and other intermediaries
- The involvement of Government officials or their family members.
Slater and Gordon Lawyers have also advised and commented extensively upon the guidance published by the Ministry of Justice in relation to the Section 7 Corporate Offence and can provide insightful and detailed guidance as to how this offence will be interpreted in the future.
Bribery Act 2010 Compliance Services include:
- Drafting bespoke Compliance Polices tailored to your business and the specific risks it might face
- Training all levels of staff from senior executives to administrative staff to ensure they know the requirements of the Act and how to protect the business from risk
- Undertaking due diligence in relation to current and future projects
- Conducting investigations into areas of concern.
Call our Business Crime & Regulatory Solicitors on freephone 0808 175 7722 or contact us online.
Slater and Gordon Lawyers is one of the UK's largest and well known law firms with offices in London, Manchester, Watford, Liverpool, Chester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Preston, Wakefield and Wrexham.