We’ve teamed up with Prospect to offer you free general legal advice. The Prospect LegalLine is designed to respond to your needs.
You can call the LegalLine for advice on virtually any personal legal matter other than employment problems (where Prospect’s own officers will give you advice in the first instance) and accidents at work (when you should contact Prospect Personal Injury ClaimLine or Helen Hall at Prospect on 020 7902 6624).
Whatever your problem, the Prospect LegalLine is there to help, and it can assist you whether you live in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
You can get advice on the following matters:
- What to do if you have been sold faulty goods or an inadequate service
- Disputes relating to a will
- Disputes with neighbours, and disputes arising over boundaries
- Disputes with holiday companies
- Credit problems
- The separation of family assets, childcare and access during divorce
When you call the LegalLine you will speak to experienced staff. There is no maximum length of call and your advisor will give you their name should you need to call the LegalLine again.
Contact Prospect LegalLine 0800 328 7987
Lines are open 24hrs a day, 7 days a week
Alternatively you can e-mail at: email@example.com