At Slater & Gordon Lawyers we understand that when you go to a professional for help it is often a stressful and difficult time and when you are most in need of their help.
From time to time, professionals make mistakes and we specialise in resolving these mistakes through negotiation, arbitration or mediation. If that dispute turns to litigation, we have the expertise to follow it through.
We have particular expertise in dealing with situations such as:
- Solicitors who have settled personal injury claims for too little money
- Poor advice that doesn’t work for you
- Problems with buying or selling property, advice from estate agents, surveyors and architects
- Trusts and estates that have been wrongly managed
- Incorrectly drafted wills – in conjunction with our colleagues in our contentious probate department
- Professionals who miss deadlines
- Surveyors who do not advise you properly
- Barristers who make mistakes